shaolin kung fu
Shaolin kung fu ( Chinese : 少林功夫 ; pinyin : Shàolín gōngfu ), also called Shaolin Wushu ( 少林武术 ; Shàolín wǔshù ), is among the oldest institutionalized styles of Chinese martial arts .  Known in Chinese as Shaolinquan ( Chinese : 少林拳 ; pinyin : Shàolínquán ) or Shaolin wugong ( Chinese : 少林武功 ; pinyin : Shàolín wǔgōng ), it originated and was developed in the Buddhist Shaolin temple in Henan province , China . During the 1500 years of its development, Shaolin kung fu became one of the largest schools of kung fu. The name Shaolin is also used as a brand for the so-called external styles of kung fu . Many styles in southern and northern China use the name Shaolin. predates the establishment of Shaolin temple by several centuries. Since Chinese monasteries were large landed estates, sources of considerable regular income, monks required protection. Historical discoveries indicate that, even before the establishment of Shaolin temple, monks had arms and also practiced martial arts.The establishment of Shaolin Kung fu is, however, the most important of these stories. It has a long history and profound influence, is an important part of the traditional martial arts China. Began about Northern Wei. Chronicles continue some development, spur widespread throughout the country, modern and gradually spread overseas .The most prominent feature of Shaolin Kungfu is "chan wu he yi", namely the chan wu he yi, practicing meditation, so there are "Zen martial arts".
Studyof leg technique
What You Get from Your Shaolin Training...
- complete Shaolin Kung Fu training from authentic masters.
- Personalized. one on one instruction directly your master.
- shaolin core skills
- Traditional shaolin kung fu forms.
- learn to fight with traditional shaolin weapons.
- shaolin health qigong.
- shaolin hard qigpng <learn to break bricks, throw pins through
- gladefend speas to the neck and more>
- shaolin methods of fighting.
- A fully equipped gym to build explosive strength.
indoor and outdoor training facilities.
- organic food.
- ab incredible environment perfectly suited to shaolin kung fu.
How to Start Your shaolin kung fu Training?
Coming to the Taizu Kung Fu School to start your shaolin kung fu Training is easy.
- Simply click on the book now button (to the Below) and fill in a quick application form.
- We will contact you to confirm your booking and training your dates.
- Come to the school and start your training
- Get in fantastic shape & have an amazing experience!
Book Your Place Now
Come & Join Us and Learn Shaolin Kung Fu! Free & Easy Application. Fast Response.