Martial Arts School china
Chinese Martial Arts
When talk about Kung fu and chinese martial arts, many words and idears will come out:
- Does it real magic like Bruce Lee did?
- What we can benefits from Kung fu?
- Is Kung Fu really good for your health?
Descriptions of Chinese martial arts can be traced to the Xia Dynasty (夏朝) which existed more than 4000 years ago. Their origin is attributed to self-defense needs, hunting activities and military training in ancient China. Hand-to-hand combat and weapons practice were important components in the training of Chinese soldiers. From this beginning, Chinese martial arts proceeded to incorporate different philosophies and ideas into its practice—expanding its purpose from self-defense to health maintenance and finally as method of self-cultivation.Chinese martial arts are now an integral element of Chinese culture.
Martial arts in China has developed over several thousands of years, and were born out of the necessity for people to defend themselves. Archaeological research reveals that the Chinese people from the Stone Age already knew martial arts and had large collections of weapons such as axes, spears and swords made from stone or bones.
According to legend, Chinese martial arts originated during the semi-mythical Xia Dynasty (夏朝) more than 4,000 years ago. It is said the Yellow Emperor (Huangdi) (legendary date of ascension 2698 BCE) introduced the earliest fighting systems to China.The Yellow Emperor is described as a famous general who, before becoming China's leader, wrote lengthy treatises on medicine, astrology and the martial arts. One of his main opponents was Chi You (蚩尤) who was credited as the creator of jiao di, a forerunner to the modern art of Chinese wrestling.
These fighting styles are often classified according to common traits, Examples of such traits include Shaolin kung fu(少林拳) physical exercises involving Five Animals (五形) mimicry, or training methods inspired by Old Chinese philosophies, religions and legends. Styles that focus on qi manipulation are called internal (内家拳; neijiaquan), while others that concentrate on improving muscle and cardiovascular fitness are called "external" (外家拳; waijiaquan).
Chinese martial arts really good for your health
The martial arts is a very traditional exercises and forms to strengthens the body and the mind. By variouse types of training and practing, different parts of your body will be awake up, you can control you body in a better way. When you learn Kung Fu, you will find that the practice is more than just kicking and punching time and time again. As you Doing the practice you can get a further understanding of the basics, the principles, the forms, the exercises, the applications, and all the understanding will make you know yourself in a new way.
As stated previously Kung Fu is originally a fighting art for defense. Each movement in Kung Fu is practical and can be used to defend against an attack. If you develop coordination and confidence, and you develop awareness. These aspects are essential when facing any situation. Of course the punches, kicks, joint locks, and throws are also helpful for girls to protect themselves. Here is Shaolin kung fu self defense techniques.
Martial Arts Definition
Although being fighting styles, Kung Fu advocates virtue and peace, not aggression or violence. This has been the common value upheld by martial artists from generation to generation. With a number of movement sets, boxing styles, weapon skills and some fighting stunts, Kung Fu keeps its original function of self-defense. Now its value in body-building and fitness is also highly appreciated.
Nowadays, more and more people like try kung fu exercises, and take it as a fashion workouts. Kung Fu training is more than just techniques, there have real reasons that some kung fu training is good for keep fit and body healthy. When people think about Kung Fu they might picture high kicks or acrobatic forms but that is only one aspect of what Kung Fu is.
The most outstanding and influential types of martial arts list
China has a long history of martial arts traditions that includes hundreds of different styles. Over the past two thousand years, many distinctive styles have been developed, each with its own set of techniques and ideas.
- Shaolin Kung Fu : a combination of zen buddhism, chinese metaphysics & kung fu.
- Sanda : free style chinese hand-to-hand self defense & combat sport kung fu.
- Wing Chun : most popular, strong & direct from of kung fu invented by a woman Yim Wing Chun.
- Tai Chi Chuan : stimulate the “Qi” circulation in patterns, related to the nervous system & heart.
- Qi Gong: this discipline can preserve health & can help with illnesses.
- Meditation: a range of techniques to promote relaxtion, build internal energy(qi).
- Qin Na : useful in real fighting, it uses fingers, hands, wrists, shoulders and full body to control opponent.
- Ba Gua Zhang : modular styles(move in circle) combines Qi gong with other martial arts.Xing Yi Quan : invented for the battlefield simple movements creating endless possibilities.
- Praying Mantis : self defense technique, hands & dropping forefingers strike an attachers vital points.
Martial Arts Quotes
- “In great and dangerous operations one must not think but act”
- “The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in combat”
- “Courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.” – Nelson Mandela
- “A brave man, a real fighter is not measured by how many times he falls, but how many times he stands up.” – Rickson Gracie
- “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” – Muhammad Ali
- “It’s not about being better than the other. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.” Gui Guzi
- “However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results” Sir Winston Churchill
- “You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war” Napoleon Bonaparte
- “A good battle plan that you act on today can be better than a perfect one tomorrow.” General George S. Patton
- “Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes” Gautama B.
- “In real life, strategy is actually very straightforward. You pick a general direction and implement like hell.” Jack Welch
- “The tragedy of life lies not in not reaching your goals, but in having no goals to reach” Benjamin Elijah Mays
- “Learning defense improves the attack. If the lion knows how the prey can escape, it’ll capture it in a much more precise way” Rillion Gracie
- “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.” – Walt Disney
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started” Mark Twain
- “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” Teddy Rosevelt
Martial Arts training camps
If you are looking for a martial arts traing camps in China, Taizu Shaolin Martial Arts International School is the best choice. Our academy offers high quality training, with Shaolin Masters who are real Shaolin Monks from the original Shaolin Temple in Henan Province. China is the most popular destination of martial arts enthusiasts.
Whether you are kids ,Youth, Middle-aged person ,Aged ,Man ,woman. Whether you are a beginner or a very experienced martial artist, whether you want to stay for a month or a year - we kindly invite you to learn chinese martial arts from our highly distinguished kung fu Master name. All trainers trained martial arts since childhood. Of course they have a lot of teaching experience and speak Chinese and English language.
- Daily Shaolin Kung Fu training with the masters
- Study Tai Chi, Sanda, Qigong, Wing Chun, Bagua, and Baji
- Free transfers from and to Handan Airport or train station
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner with vegetarian, vegan, and halal options
- Single rooms with heater, fan, and air conditioning
- A school certificate upon completion
- Optimized training in small groups
- Personal training by authentic kung fu masters optimized for foreigners
- All levels are welcome
Learning martial arts full-time will be full time and of a high quality. The full time nature of the course means that you will be learning all day. Compared to taking the odd class once or twice a week at home you will develop your skills at a completely different level! Inequable training methods and kung fu skills. Because the fulltime training allows you to spend time dedicated to each aspect of the physical skills that you require as a martial artist: coordination, speed, agility, strength and stamina.
Coming to the Taizu Kung Fu School to start your shaolin kung fu Training is easy.
- Simply click on the book now button (to the Below) and fill in a quick application form.
- We will contact you to confirm your booking and training your dates.
- Come to the school and start your training
- Get in fantastic shape & have an amazing experience!